AMI and Neighbourly have joined forces to give away $20,000 to support community organisations and projects around New Zealand that are helping to make our neighbourhoods stronger and safer places to live.
Whether it's an initiative you want to get off the ground or a project you need a little extra help with - we're inviting Neighbourly members and organisations to apply for their share of the funds to help enhance their local community. Whether it's an area that needs better lighting, a school that needs help managing graffiti, a walking school bus initiative, a community BBQ to brainstorm safety issues - whatever your ideas, we want to hear about them.
Prizes are split into two categories:
- Grants for Neighbourly member projects
- Grants for established Community Organisations and not-for-profits.
The prize breakdown
- Neighbourly member community projects 4 x $1000
- Member Grand Prize 1 x $3000
- Not-for-profits / Community Organisations 4 x $2000
- Community Organisation Grand Prize 1 x $5000
You have till Sunday 19th February to nominate an yourself, an individual or orgaanisation